Tuesday, September 14, 2010

What the ... ricetardic name?!?!?!?

A big tip of the hat to Brian in Jeollanamdo for the post about an unusually named South Korean snack called Dick Sticks. I wonder if it is from the makers of Ricetards?

Dick Sticks. And Koreans wonder why people make fun of them at times? I have said it before and I will probably say it again, there is really no excuse for this level of stupidity. There are so many English resources available for companies in Korea that it just boggles the mind that they put out such stupidly named products.

Ricetards. Dick Sticks. Lee Hyori's Hyorish album. The insane t-shirts. The list could go on and on.

3 comments:

  1. Well, the Dick Sticks snack explains one Korean couple t-shirt which said I <3 Dick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could never bring myself to eat those Dick Sticks. Unfortunate name.

    ReplyDelete