Friday, December 18, 2009

Mookishness continues.

It was a great cap to a week. Ribs and soju for dinner. It was snowing out. So Stig and I decide to sit on a bench and have a beer. It was nice to chill out, literally and figuratively.

Then I hear some stupid fucking mook shout something at us at the top of his lungs. I THOUGHT I knew what he said and immediately responded with 'Fuck off asshole!'. Then I said to Stig "Did that fucking mook say what I think he said? Did he say 'You are cold! Go home!'" Stig confirmed it.

We had some people come by and ASK if we are cold. To which I simply replied if I was I wouldn't be sitting there. Unlike most Koreans I dress for the cold when it is cold. That way I don't have to stumble around like a moron complaining that I am cold.

We never expected some stupid fucking mook to come along and shout something like that. I guess there is a lesson there. No expects the Spanish Inquisition! Oops I mean always expect the unexpected from a mook.


No comments:

Post a Comment