Friday, December 11, 2009

Fucking mook!

If today wasn't Friday, or should I say Gold Day?, it would have been a feh kind of day. Overcast but warm.

After work I was waiting to meet up with a friend at Dunkin Donuts. I am sitting on the patio, talking to him on the phone. Then I see this fucking mook throw his garbage into the basket of my scooter. I lost it. I started yelling at him in English and a little Korean. He had this surprised look "What? I did something wrong?" which really meant "Oh shit I got caught." I made the stupid bastard go back and get his garbage. He tried to pull that stupid smile and wave crap as he picked it up and left.

What a mook, in the truest sense of the word. I suppose I have been here long enough to know there is little respect for other peoples property. Assholes like this just piss me off. I am glad I was able to catch him doing it. Too often you find people have dumped trash in the basket well after the fact.

I did have to apologize to my friend, he kind of got blasted in the ear when I first started yelling at the moron. He said I I was loud enough to scare his taxi driver.

6 comments:

  1. God, I'd love to hit them with a tazzer in those situations. Fucking swines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had a tazer I would have zapped him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, good for you. I watch people do nasty shit to me all the time and say nothing... Except once or twice, but if I blogged about it I'd get arrested...

    Well done. You should have tazered the bastard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was hoping to catch someone doing that.

    There is an after birth hospital (Can't think of any other name for it. After giving birth women go there.) in the same building as our hagwon. Some ass that works there was dumping some of their trash in my basket. It happened 3 times last week. So that dumb bastard adjosshi had NO idea how pissed off he was going to make someone Friday night.

    The lack of respect for personal property pisses me off mightily. I have caught people sitting on my scooter. One woman started using it as a table to hold her bags because she didn't want o hold them while the waiting for the light. They were all knew in no uncertain terms what I thought of them.

    Damn I need a taser!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sucks. Like I mentioned on my blog a while ago, my girlfriend's bike has been through many adventures at the hands of nasty adjussi scum. They recently took a knife to it... And as soon as I catch one doing it I'll take a fucking knife to his face. No tazer is strong enough to bring down a startled adjussi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, I was reading and cringing. It reminded me of how vulnerable my bike is.

    3 weeks ago I went out to find that someone had trashed it. They put a hole in the front tire, almost wrenched the mirror off, and fucked up the battery. My boss figures high school kids. I don't care who they are, I just want some quality time with them. Them, me, pillow case, door knobs. 'Nuff said.

    ReplyDelete