Tuesday, December 15, 2009

What the .... Graveyard?!?!?

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Thanks to Korea Beat I started the day with a great laugh. As I said previously the Korea Times is a piece of shit. I wouldn't even wipe my ass with it. They have no right to consider themselves to be a true media outlet.

Case in point. They actually reported on an ET graveyard in Rwanda? What the ..... f.... err kimchi?

The same reporter in a story on Keira Knightley actually wrote "Keira Knightley (24), an actress who has long resisted nude scenes in her films and photo shoots due to her small breasts, has finally agreed to pose nude."

Thank you Korea Times for showing yet again how much of a rag you are. Maybe jungjoobin@gmail.com's next article (although will he copy it from a tabloid or actually write it?) will be about how on their way to Rwanda to retrieve their dead the aliens stop in Korean and learn about the universal healing qualities of kimchi.

What a bunch of fucktards!

12 comments:

  1. The ET graveyard was by far the best news article that I came across in Korea's 'respectable' newspaper. I hope KT investigates the 'real' cause of aliens' deaths.


    What's next KT? Aliens didn't consume Kimchi hence perished. As per KT, if the aliens had arrived in Korea, they would have been fit and dandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mister Baekseju:

    That it is. More so because this twat is trying to pass it off as hard news and making it look like he wrote it when he just lifted the article off of World Weekly news.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ajay:

    Well you know that kimchi prevents cancer, SARS, and swine flu. I am sure Dr. Hawng WoSuk will be able to prove it can help aliens adapt to Earth. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flint - For some reason I've just finally added a link to your page... Didn't realise I hadn't done it already.

    Also, I updated my own comment on this story. Feel free to steal my picture...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picture KRD. :) Take me to your reader. Heh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, I was proud of that. My girlfriend loves it, too. All her Korean friends laugh at the "Oh herro!" thing from Team America.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ronery still makes me laugh.

    Robin Williams had some good jokes about Kim JongIl in Weapons of Self Destruction.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I downloaded it last week. Laughed my ass off. It aired on HBO Dec. 6th. It is up in 9.58 second clips on YouTube.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApQ2gSlRbKM&feature=PlayList&p=529C5544DD5ECEE9&index=10

    It starts there, 6 clips. Not sure where the Kim JongIl stuff is.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Kim JongIl stuff is around the 30-31 min mark. So probably close to the start of part 4?

    ReplyDelete